It is the power source of the internal combustion forklift. It converts the heat generated by the fuel into mechanical energy and sends power outward through the flywheel of the engine.
The chassis is used to support the body, accept the power output from the engine, and ensure the normal operation of the forklift. It includes transmission device, driving device, steering device and brake device, etc.
3. the body
The body and frame of the forklift are integrated and welded by the section steel. The cast iron blocks placed at the rear of the forklift and suitable for the model are counterweight, which is determined by the rated lifting weight of the forklift and plays a balancing role when the forklift is loaded. To keep the forklift stable.
4. Lifting mechanism
The lifting mechanism is mainly composed of door frame and cargo fork. The portal frame is hinged to the front bridge bracket body and consists of a set of parallel steel frames and sliding supports that hold the cargo forks.
Cargo forks are two steel forks bent 90°, mounted on sliding supports, which are tools for carrying materials. The specifications of the forklift are designed for the maximum load of the forklift. The fork can be tilted forward and backward by the hydraulic cylinder.
5. The hydraulic system mainly includes:
(1) Lifting hydraulic cylinder, the plunger top and lifting door frame are fixed together to control the lifting or landing of cargo fork.
(2) Tilt hydraulic cylinder, the top of the plunger is hinged with the gantry to control the leaning or leaning of the gantry.
(3) hydraulic pump, can be a vane pump or gear pump. Hydraulic pump output high pressure oil (6.37~ 15.7mpa), drive up and down hydraulic cylinder and tilt hydraulic cylinder.
(4) Hydraulic distribution valve is composed of valve body, lifting hydraulic cylinder valve core, inclined hydraulic cylinder valve core and safety valve. Its function is according to the lifting fork and inclined work needs, through the control handle control lifting or inclined hydraulic cylinder valve core action, the high pressure oil input lifting or inclined hydraulic cylinder. The function of the relief valve is to allow oil to flow back from the return line to the tank when the oil pressure in the system exceeds a certain value.
(5) The throttle valve, installed in the pipe of the lifting hydraulic cylinder, its role is to increase the flow resistance of oil, when the lifting hydraulic cylinder pressure relief, to ensure that the fork slowly down.
6. Electrical equipment
The electrical equipment consists of power supply, engine starting system and ignition system, forklift lighting, signal and other electrical equipment.
Send your message to us:
Post time: Sep-22-2020